Take time out from the stress of the office or day to day life environment and enjoy the breathtaking scenery available on our doorstep, while abseiling off Table Mountain.
The ideal way to explore one of the 7 world wonders is by invigorating both body and mind with a Table Mountain abseil. Just you, a rope and the spectacular panoramic views!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Take the cable car up the mountain, or hike up the mountain to the Abseil zone.
- After meeting the experienced guides, you will be briefed on the safety procedures and the activity itself.
- Once harnessed, enjoy the adrenaline rush as you step off the side of the mountain and descend about 115 meters.
- Once you’ve descended and arrived at the bottom, hike your way back to the top of the Mountain and Cable Car Down, or continue hiking down the mountain.
APPROXIMATE TIMINGS BASED ON 1 PERSON:
09h00: Meet at Table Mountain to Cable Car up the Mountain
*Hiking up Table Moutain takes from 1 – 3 hours depending on fitness levels.
- Cable Car space if based on a first come first serve basis
09h30: Meet the experienced guide on Table Mountain at the abseil zone
- Briefing and indemnity forms
09h45: Abseil begins
- It takes 1 person an average of 7 minutes to get down the mountain.
- There are maximum two abseil lines on the mountain.
10H00: Abseil ends and hike begins
10h45: Hike ends at the Top of Table Mountain