THE PENGUIN PADDLE
Launch into the cool, clear, sparkling water of the Indian Ocean, feel the spray of the salt water, see the water dripping off the end of your paddle as you weave your way through the rocky pools and outcrops of Boulders Beach on the Penguin Paddle Adventure. As the sun warms your shoulders a penguin skims the water below you, diving and dancing in the waves.
Using stable, easy to paddle two man kayaks we will explore the crystal waterways of this fascinating Penguin colony. After donning your lifejacket you will be walked through how to kayak in a step by step fashion and then guided by a professional and qualified sea and river Adventure Works guide to view the penguins waddling over the rocks and gliding through the water.
- Kayaks can carry max 3 passengers at a time at a maximum weight of 300kg.
- There are a maximum of 20 kayak.
- 15 minutes before departure is allocated to briefing and putting on life jackets.
- It is recommended to bring an extra change in clothes and a towel as there is a chance of getting wet.
- Location may vary depending on the direction of the wind
- Minimum: 10 pax/ 5 kayaks
- Maximum: 40 pax in 1 rotation/ 20 kayaks
- Duration: 30 minutes in the water, 15 minutes briefing and 15 minutes landing period = 1 hour in total
- Includes: Kayaks, paddles, life jackets, life saver facilitation, permits, VAT,
- Excludes: Transport, Meals & Refreshments & Photographs
Click here to visit our YouTube channel.