HOUT BAY POWERBOAT
With the wind in your hair and the spray of the cold Atlantic Ocean on your face, around parts of our Peninsula in a powerboat for a truly unique way to appreciate the stunning views and rugged, dramatic oceans we have to offer on the Adventure Works Hout Bay Powerboat experience.
HOUT BAY POWERBOAT FACT SHEET
- Powerboats can carry 10 passengers at a time
- There are a maximum of 6 powerboats
- Powerboats will arrive at time of requested departure.
- 15 minutes before departure is allocated to briefing and putting on life jackets and foul weather gear (provided).
- This is not recommended for clients with serious back, knee or knee injuries or prior operations.
HOUT BAY HARBOUR JETTY RETURN
With the majestic back-drop of the Sentinel Mountain, we head to Duiker Island, home to a large colony of Cape Fur Seals and a favourite dining venue of the Great White Shark. Following the wild rugged coastline, we then cruise past the wreck of the Boss 400 sitting high up on the rocks before skirting under Chapman’s Peak on our way back to the harbour.
- Minimum Pax: 10 pax/ 1 Boat
- Maximum Pax: 60 pax / 6 boats
- Duration: 1 hour including briefing
Rotations (several trips per boat of 1 to 6 boats)
- Minimum Pax: 1 boat doing 2 rotations
- Maximum Pax: Max 6 boats rotating is advisable
- Duration: 30-40 min per rotation
Includes: Boat Launching Fees, Fuel, Skipper, inflatable boats to paddle guests ashore, with guides & Facilitation, life jackets & foul weather gear , permits
Excludes: Transport, Meals & Refreshments & Photographs