How Companies can benefit from Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Positive social responsibility improves a companies public image and relationship with consumers.
- Having a strong CSR program can increase the chances that your company gets news coverage.
- CSR helps attract and retain engaged and productive employees.
- Investors are more attracted to companies that demonstrate a commitment to employees, customers and causes that impact the lives of others.
- Companies that care about the lives of people outside of their businesses are more likely to create a positive environment.
- By volunteering as teams, employees learn to work better together on important projects.
- Employees experience a sense of pride when they know that they work for a company that cares about the community.
- Companies that engage in sustainable CSR, encourages employees to be passionate about worthy causes outside of the workplace too.
So it is a win-win situation for all involved.
Pay it Forward with Adventure Works Corporate Social Responsibility Programs.
Adventure Works Corporate Social Responsibility Activities are bespoke, interactive and engaging CSR projects for our clients. We enable them to connect and give back in many meaningful ways and donate to projects that are close to their brand and core values.
Support our CSR initiatives
- Happy Feet Youth Empowerment
- Waves of Change
- Angela Educare Early Childhood Development
- Planting Water-Wise Food Gardens
South Africa is now, more than ever, an international destination for global conferences, incentives, and corporate events, and as a result the the economy is being boosted in many ways. Some of our disadvantaged communities, most in need, can finally feel the benefits of this.