Adventure Orienteering is a high impact, energy filled, competitive teambuild that gets you out of the office and into the outdoors, offering the true essence of what feels like to be an Adventurer.
The group will be split into teams and put through their paces in a gauntlet of several survivor style activities. The race is not based on time, but scores so the teams with the highest scores wins!
ADVENTURE ORIENTEERING FOCUS ON:
- Promoting team interaction
- Risk taking
- Strategy development
- Friendly competition
- Working as a team
- Having a jol!
HOW DOES ADVENTURE ORIENTEERING WORK?
The group will be divided into teams and start off with ice breakers and a briefing of the day’s events.
Teams will go through a series of challenges to earn points. Points will be tallied at the end for the announcement of winners and prize giving.
The challenges could include but are not limited to:
- Adventure putt putt
- Treasure Hunt Diving
- Target Shooting
- Accuracy Challenges
- Blind Trails
- Mountain Biking through rocky gardens
- Navigation Challenges using GPS’s
- Water Activities
- Leopard Crawling
- Blind kayaking
- Water & fluids before or after the session is highly recommended as teams get thirsty.
- Cherish the memories with photos of your day’s experience
- Create team GEES with team division buffs