Captivating Cape begins with the Group will be divided into teams where they will start off with a few Ice Breakers and a briefing on the days events. They will receive a Race Book and Maps to navigate their way around the popular V&A Waterfront.
They will answer questions, create a necklace from materials they collect along the way, complete clues in their race book and stop at numerous check points, completing challenges in and around Cape Town CBD.
Order of events
The challenges could include:
- Visit the Bo-Kaap for a sweet treat/ Spice challenge
- Tunnels under the Castle of Good Hope
- Make a team Cappuccino at TRUTH Coffee
- Drumming and Gumboot dancing
- Discover diamonds for the Cut, Colour, Clarity
- Harvest or identify plants at an Urban Farm
*We can tailor-make activities to suit your groups requirements and budget.
Location: Cape Town City Centre
Start Point: V&A Waterfront or Company Gardens
End Point: Lunch Venue of Choice or at Start point
*Start and End points are flexible or up to client’s preferences
Duration: approx. 3 hours
Example Lunch Venues/ End Points:
- 95 Keerom
- Quay Four
- Gold Restaurant