CHASE AROUND THE TABLE
Chase around the table (Table Mountain) on the Red City Bus and experience everything it has to offer:
- Understanding the history of Rhodes Memorial
- Exploring the Fauna and Flora at Kirstenbosch Gardens
- Sipping on Constantia’s local wine
- Fisherman’s challenges at Hout Bay Harbour
- and the majestic views of the Atlantic Seaboard.
HOW DOES CHASE AROUND THE TABLE WORK?
The Group will be divided into teams where they will start off with ice breakers and a briefing of the day’s events.
They will receive a race-kit, maps and clues to navigate their way around the diversity of our Northern Peninsula.
En route they will answer questions, and stop at numerous check points, completing challenges and tastings before moving onto their next destination.
The race is based on scores not time, so the team with the most points wins!
This race could include but is not limited to:
T: Tree Top High Rope Challenge
A: Artisan Wine Tasting
B: Boom Slang Selfie at Kirstenbosch
L: Lateral Thinking Challenges
E: Exquisite Views
*We can tailor-make the itinerary to suit any group
EXAMPLE ITINERARY & TIMINGS
09H00 Group arrives at preselected area of their Hotel
• Indemnity forms
• Ice breakers
• Team division activities
• Briefing of day’s events
09h30 Amazing Race starts
Teams head off to their first destinations in Microbuses/ Quantum’s
Stops & Challenges could include but are not limited to:
1. RHODES MEMORIAL
Answer questions and understand the history
Depth Perception Photo Challenge
2. KIRSTENBOSCH GARDENS
Answer questions and understand the fauna and flora
Boom slang challenge
Paper boat races
4. ENROUTE CHALLENGES
Lateral thinking exercises
Create a Wine Label
Social networking activities
12h30 Head to final destination of choice
• Scoring of Racebooks
• Presentation Wine labels
• Announcement of Winners
13h00 Head to lunch
- Water & fluids during the session is highly recommended as teams get thirsty.
- Cherish the memories with photos of your day’s experience
- TEAM DIVISION CUSTOMIZED BUFFS ARE A GREAT ADDITION