MINUTE TO WIN IT
The Minute to Win it is a high impact, energy filled, competitive team build that uses household items such as tissues, spoons, plastic cups and straws, in time controlled challenges.
Although they may seem easy, challenges only get tougher as the event continues and teams will need to strategically plan who will participate in each activity.
Each activity is not only fun and exciting but promotes connection, teamwork, leadership skills, networking, overcoming challenges, reinforcement and encouragement, goal setting and much more!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The group will be divided into teams and start off with icebreakers and a briefing of the day’s events.
- Teams will go through a series of strategy Minute to Win it challenges to earn points.
- Points will be tallied at the end for the announcement of winners.
MINUTE TO WIN IT OUTCOMES:
- Working under pressure
- Taking initiative
- Working Smart
- Goal achieving
CHALLENGES COULD INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
|Work together, Reach Further! – The objective is to get teams working together. Teams need to strategize and work together to extend an object as far away from a starting line as they can.||Pin it down! – Focusing on reinforcement and encouragement, teams need to drop a nail that is secured to a string on their belt behind them, into a small head of a bottle without using their hands.|
|What goes in, counts! – Utilising individual’s strengths and focusing on headwork and the importance of learning, team’s stand face to face, one person has to aim ping pong balls into a bucket on the other person’s head.||Don’t crumble under pressure! – Focusing on deadlines, and how team collaboration can get the job done faster. A relay style race where teams have to finish an entire packet of Marie Biscuits in the shortest time.|
|Hit your Target! -The objective is to be target driven and reach your goals. Each team member needs to attempt to bring down a structure of cans with elastic bands.||Building a Foundation! – With the same number of marshmallows and dry spaghetti teams needs to build the highest tower in a limited amount of time.|
APPROXIMATE TIMINGS OF THE EVENT:
09h00: Introduction & Briefing
- The lead facilitator will get the group moving with a few stretches and group energizers to get the energy flowing.
- Once the group is warmed up, the group will be divided into teams and teams get acquainted in a series of icebreakers.
- Each team will choose a team leader and bandanas, face paint and onesies will be handed out team mascots. Teams will then prepare a war cry/ team slogan/ rap to intimidate other teams.
- The lead facilitator will then brief the teams on the day’s activities.
09h30: Teambuild begins
- Teams will compete through a series of 10 competitive challenges.
- The lead facilitator will provide a thorough briefing before each activity.
11h30: Scoring & Announcement of Winner
*We can custom design itinerary to suit any group
To view our YouTube channel click HERE